Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Disappointed for allowing cycling on the footpath (published)


Thanks TODAY for the help to edit and publish my letter on VOICE (Today, 16/05/2007). ST just rang me up and said that they will also publish the letter (but I am going to send them another one, so not sure if they will still publish this one)

I am sure it will attract counter responses from tomorrow onwards, but let's look at it this way:

There has been less issues so far between cyclists and pedestrians because this 'minority group' (cyclists) 'know' that they are in the wrong and things are under control. Once they felt that they have the same rights, it is going to be a different picture altogether.

So if things ain't broke, please don't fix it (unless you can really take care of the whole thing).

I will be posting some suggestion here soon.

No comments: